SHIPS FROM USA same business day
*FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM*
If you are looking for a high-power, low-noise electric chainsaw for trimming branches and limbs in your yard, then the OREGON® CS1500 corded chainsaw is the right choice. Save yourself time and hassle, since the CS1500 starts instantly and doesn’t require any gas-oil mixing. Tool-less tensioning allows you to tension the chain by just tightening the ring on the side cover – no special tools required. Made by the world's leading saw chain manufacturer, this chainsaw features an 18" chain that you can sharpen on the saw in 3 seconds with the pull of a lever. The automatic oiler distributes oil on the bar and chain while on the saw, keeping your chainsaw lubricated and preventing premature wear.
- Powerful performance: 15A electric chainsaw with integrated self-sharpening system (PowerSharp). The perfect chainsaw for homeowners and DIY, with long-lasting 18-inch guide bar.
- Built-in PowerSharp self-sharpening system minimizes downtime by sharpening your chain in 3 to 5 seconds. Ergonomic design features Chain Brake for safety. Lightweight design.
- Tensioning without tools: Allows you to adjust your chain quickly and easily so that you can maintain the perfect tension, for the ideal cut, with next to no maintenance.
- Instant startup: Corded electric chainsaws gets to work immediately. Low noise: makes less noise than a gasoline chainsaw. No assembly required, chainsaw comes pre-assembled. UL Certified. The product comes with 2-year Oregon warranty.
- Automatic lubrication: Automatic oiling system that provide continuous lubrification to the bar & chain from the oil tank. It keeps the chain lubricated for less friction, to extend the life of your chain even in harsh environments.
WEIGHT: 12.6 LB
After I got the hang of keeping the chain taut I really liked it.
Thank you, we appreciate your review!