SHIPS FROM USA same business day
*FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM*
The Pfanner “Protos Integral System” can be changed within seconds to be used for construction, forestry, arborist work, or climbing operations. The chin strap, visor, neck protection shell, and ear protection are all integrated and yet at the same time modular items. Thanks to the strongly gripping neck protector, the helmet sits perfectly even while working at an angle or upside-down and gives you a safe hold. The Protos arborist helmet from Pfanner is the most advanced helmet system available on the market offering the best energy absorption, lightest weight, and unprecedented breath-ability. The side impact protection sets it apart from its competitors and makes it arguably the safest climbing helmet ever brought to market.
• Integrated hearing protection with low-profile design (limits getting caught on branches).
• Field of vision is optimized because of the swept back design.
• Adjustable pressure fitting of the hearing protectors allows for a perfect fit.
• Even weight distribution design and the adjustable neck piece allow for a perfect, secure and comfortable fit, even without the chin strap.
• Adjustable vent flow on helmet (vents can be opened or closed) allows for use in wet, hot or cold work conditions.
• Features discrete channel for the included chin strap designed to prevent the chin strap from slipping under the ear protector.
• Extraordinary wicking of perspiration via large and exchangeable pads with Klima-AIR technology.
• All functions of the helmet (hearing protection, face shield, helmet adjustment, and helmet vents) can be activated with just two fingers... making operation of the helmet easy.
• Designed over a 15 year period with two things in mind: total head protection and working arborists.
WEIGHT: 1.7 LB
MODEL# Pfanner Protos